We are very well known for groups visiting Sydney and have know-how and expertise of providing the best comfortable accommodation and meals.
We can accommodate groups of all shapes and sizes up to approximately 150 people.
References are available on request from many of the groups that have stayed with us. Please note, this is not a party venue and drinking is not permitted.
Choirs & Bands
Conferences & Exhibitions
- The hostel is 5 stories building with a lift operation equipped with handicapped facilities. There are self-catering kitchen, common room and dining room and each room has TV, DVD Player, fridge and individual lockers. A coin operated laundry room with washers and dryers and a 240 SQM roof top terrace with BBQ facilities are also available. These are all open 24 hours except for the terrace closing at 11pm. Assembly area for up to 130 people can be booked at no charge for discussion/lectures etc.
Room sizes can vary from 2, 4, 6, 10-12, 16. Limited number of Single, 2 & 4 Bed Rooms.
Bathrooms (Disabled facilities Available)
Bathrooms are independent toilets and showers with self-locking doors.
After we receive your final numbers for a booking we will allocate rooms to suit your group. In some cases we can provide up to 42 persons on one floor. We cannot always guarantee that your group will be accommodated on one floor.
Our shared rooms are very large and we would provide separate rooms for girls and boys if required. Your group will be allocated separate dormitories and will not be expected to share rooms with other hostel guests.
Beds are bunk beds. Each bed is supplied with fresh laundered white sanitized linen, blankets, mattress protectors, pillows and pillowcases. A change of Linens is avaialble for longer stays.
Towels can be supplied at a laundry fee of $2.00 per towel for the duration of the stay.
The rooms are cleaned every day. Each room has a fridge and individual lock up security lockers. Padlocks are supplied if required and are included in the room rate. Climate controlled air-conditioning is operating centrally.
Rooms are sanitized prior to check in with the latest dry heat sanitation at high temperature.
Note: We have a number of sponsors that may assist your group in the cost of accommodation or meals. Please contact us even if you had quotations from other organizations as we could help you to minimise your accommodation budget. We know our facilities will be more than adequate for your needs.
The hallways and all common areas are under constant Recorded Video Surveillance and 24 Hours accessable.
- Smoke/Thermal detectors in all rooms, hallways and all parts of the building
- Full alarm system direct to the Fire Department
- Fully sprinklered throughout the building
- Fire warden on duty
- Annual Fire Safety Certificate, Council Certificate, Building & Public liability Insurance Certificates will be sent with our full detailed information package.
- Special rates are applicable to groups with a minimum of 15 or more
- Self-catering BBQ is available on our roof terrace and all equipments such as plates and etc is supplied at no charge. Coles supermarket is just 30 meters from the hostel and a full range of BBQ food products are available for purchase.
Board Games such as Monopoly etc, Karaoke, CD Player, DVD Player – these are all available at no charge. Guests are welcome to bring their own DVDs or CDs. It is easy walk to many major attractions including Museums, Art Galleries, Entertainment Centre, Opera House, The Rocks, Chinatown and theatres.
Conveniently located near Town Hall and Museum Train station and many bus stops are there just across the road. No parking is available at the building, but coach parking is available free of charge at King Street Wharf Coach Layover, Darling Harbour which is just 15 Minute walk from the hostel. Coach drop off and pick up is still available in front of the hostel.
A$9.50 per person
Breakfast: Juice plus: Scrambled Eggs, Grilled Tomatoes, Bacon, Sausages, Toasts etc. and Complimentary Coffees for Teachers (on request).
*Please note that meals are only served between Monday and Friday. Meal orders must be sent to us at least one week prior to group’s arrival.
- A$9.50 per person
Lunch Pack: Juice, Fruit, Chocolate Bar, Biscuit or Cookie plus: L1 Ham, Cheese & Lettuce Sandwich. L2 Chicken, Lettuce & Mayonnaise Sandwich. L3 Tomato, Cheese, Lettuce & Cucumber Sandwich.
*Please note that a maximum of 2 meal choices can be made per meal per day for breakfast and packed lunch. Meal orders must be sent to us at least one week prior to group’s arrival.
- A$16.00 per person
1. Table Starters: Toasted house banana bread, Oregano and Thyme crust with sesame seeds and olive oil (Zaatar) 2. Main: Please select from the options below: D1 Eggs scrambled with your choice of bacon, sausage or spinach D2 Organic toasted muesli with fruits and natural yogurt D3 Toasted sourdough sandwich with double smoked ham, provolone cheese, Roma tomato and pesto 3. Drinks: Please choose regular coffee or juice: Latte, Capuccino, Flat White, Long Black, Short Black Apple, Orange, Pineapple, Tropical
*Please note that this group breakfast deal can be only arranged for groups of 15 or more. Meal orders must be sent to us at least one week prior to group’s arrival.
Some of our groups affiliates: