Please take note of the following reservation policy for the Christmas and new year period:
- A minimum stay of 7 nights is required for both dorms and private rooms during
the period between 24 December 2012 and 07 January 2013. No Check-in/out will be available
on the 25th, 31st of December 2012 and on the 1st of January 2013. Exceptions may apply.
- A 40% deposit is required on making a reservation.
The deposit is strictly non-refundable under any circumstances.
Payments can be made via credit card or debit card (visa, mastercard).
- Full payment of the balance owing on accommodation
must be received and settled before or upon check-in. If the balance is not fully
paid or a failure to arrive on the reserved day or no-show will cancel the reservation immediately and we reserve the rights to charge for the booking in full.
- A credit card surcharge of $3.00 applies per each transaction.
- A key deposit of A$30.00 is required at check-in and it is fully refundable during check-out
when linens, blankets, paddlock and keys are returned to the reception. This can be payable in cash or a security deposit form can be used to fill as security.
- Bookings must be made carefully to avoid disappointment as all cancellation will incur a 100% charge if any notices are received after 31 October 2012 without exception.
- By confirming to make a reservation, we assume
you and all the other guests of the booking have read the reservation
policy thoroughly and accepted all the terms
and conditions as set out in Sydney Backpackers Reservation
If you intend to do some tours or visit attractions while in Sydney, please let us know what you would like to do and one of our reservation staff will recommend you something you must do based on our expertise and experiences.
Should our facilities or rates not be suitable to you, may we take the opportunity to wish you all a merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. Should you choose to stay in another hostel in Sydney, please make sure that it is secure and complies with all the stringent safety regulations that the Government certifies.