A$195.00 Per Person
Includes: 3 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION In a 6 Bed Dorm
3 AMAZING TOURS
& Lots More
(Times or tours can be varied to suit you.)
Accommodation: 3 Nights Accommodation in a 6 Bed Mixed or Female Dorm. Huge Room with TV, DVD Player, Fridge, Sanitized Linen & blankets, very large locker big enough to take a large backpack and other bags harden tempered padlock supplied is included in room rate, fully Air-Conditioned. DVD’s Available for Hire. see Click here for Sydney Youth Hostel Building Facilities.
This Bus stops at 22 of Sydney’s Major attractions and area’s. You can get off the bus at any one of these stops and spend as much time as you like at this attraction then re board the bus to continue onto the next attraction. We have set out for you a brief description of these attractions; please click on the individual link to get detailed information of the particular attraction.
- Board your bus at the bus stop at Sydney Backpackers (Bus departures every 35 minutes) Head onto Sydney Cove/Circular Quay. “The Gateway to Sydney Harbour” – ferries, cruises, buskers regular buses to east and west.
- Sydney Opera House. Guided tours, box office bookings, restaurants and bars.
- Royal Botanic Gardens/Museum of Sydney. Conservatorium of Music, Government House and its gardens.
- Historic Macquarie Street. State Library of NSW, Mitchell Library, Parliament House, Sydney hospital and Hyde Park Barracks.
- Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair. Spectacular views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour.
- Art Gallery of NSW. Extensive collection of Australian, Aboriginal and contemporary art.
- Australian Museum. Hyde Park, Cook & Phillip Park, the ANZAC Memorial, St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Hard Rock Café. Save the Planet, burgers and rock’n’roll shrine.
- Kings Cross. Jewish Museum, Cosmopolitan Restaurants, Cafes and Night Clubs.
- Macleay Street. El Alamein Fountain and Weekend markets.
- Potts Point/Elizabeth Bay House. Fine Colonial architecture and sidewalk cafes. A short walk to Elizabeth Bay House c1839, once dubbed “the finest house in the Colony”
- Woolloomooloo Bay. Garden Island – home of the Royal Australian Navy, site of Harry’s Café de Wheels – pie stand to Stars.
- Wynyard. Business heart of Sydney, Martin Place, the Cenotaph and “Australia’s finest opal, pearl and diamond collection” located at Costello’s of Australia, Level 1, 280 George Street (Corner Hunter Street).
- Queen Victoria Building. “The most beautiful shopping center in the world”. Alight here for the City center shopping, Pitt Street Mall, Sydney Tower and Town Hall.
- Central Station. For suburban, country and interstate trains, interstate bus terminal.
- Chinatown Shops and restaurants, Paddy’s Markets and Market City.
- Powerhouse Museum Displays include Exhibitions of Science, Technology, the Decorative Arts Design and Social History.
- Sydney Fish Markets A short walk to Sydney’s freshest fish and great seafood cafes. Open daily 7am – 4pm.
- Star City. Sydney’s Casino, Star City Coach Terminal & Pyrmont Bay.
- Darling Harbour & National Maritime Museum. Harbourside shops, restaurants and entertainment, the Sydney monorail.
- Chinese Garden/Imax Theatre. Tumbalong Park, Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre, Imax Theatre, and the Cockle Bay bars and restaurants.
- Sydney Aquarium. World’s largest collection of Australian freshwater and marine life.
- King Street Wharf. Sweeping views and walks along the waterfront where there are fabulous restaurants.
- Argyle Place. Sydney’s first European settlement. Garrison Church, Argyle Cut, Observatory Hill.
- Campbell’s Cove. Views of Sydney Harbour, starting point of The Rocks.
- The Rocks. Sydney Visitors Centre, weekend markets, walking tours, Sydney Harbour Bridge and historic pubs.
Conditions: The tour is transport only; any entry fees to venues, meals, or refreshments are additional and are paid direct to the venue by the client
Manly Ferry: Full Day across Sydney Harbour to Manly. One of the World’s best beaches, Rolling Surf, see all of the Glorious Sydney Harbour, sparkling water, pass by the great armada of luxury cruise ships, sailing boats of all shapes and sizes and a vast array of awe inspiring vessels of all sorts, see all of these from the full walk around decks of the Magical Manly Ferry. See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, Sydney Heads, Fort Denison, The City Skyline and lots more, all from the water so spectacular.
Blue Mountains: Full day Tour Blue Mountains with HQ Tours (the best tour of the Blue Mountains) includes tour guide and commentary. Learn More about our Unique Plants and animal Life, Visit Wentworth Falls and retrace the footsteps of Charles Darwin in 1836 an early Australian Explorer and imagine when you see this wilderness, how they ever found there way through it. So spectacular. Visit the Famous Three Sisters at Katoomba. Trek through lush Temperate Rainforest. Photograph up close “mobs” (Australian langue for large number) of Eastern Grey Kangaroos, in the wild and other wildlife in their natural environment. The areas visited have carefully been chosen because of their biodiversity. Also includes a visit to Olympic Park and Stadium. Home of One of the best Olympic games to ever happen. On the way you will see the western suburbs and freeway of this great fast growing City of Sydney of over 5 Million people
**Some Conditions May Apply. Limited number of these promotion packages. Subject to availability or until sold out